Monday, May 16, 2011

John's Submission - Intro

Hi all. My name is John. I am a male submissive who has been in chastity for two months at the will of my girlfriend, Claire. In that two months, I have been allowed only one orgasm. At first, the lifestyle was very foreign to me and took quite awhile to get used to. But I am slowly becoming a devoted slave to Claire and I have come to know my place in our relationship. I am completely submissive and do whatever Claire demands of me, including keeping my penis locked up in a cb-6000 male chastity device 24/7. Only she has a key. If I ever fail to meet her expectations, I am severly punished, verbally and physically. I have come to terms with the fact that I will orgasm very few times for the remainder of my life. Claire and I are both interested in a full life together... a life in which I almost never orgasm again (possibly never at all). She has ordered me to make a blog in which I document how our relationship evolves due to this strange change in our lives. My next post will give some background about how we came to be a male-chastity lifestyle-practicing couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment