Monday, May 16, 2011

John's Submission #2

In this post I'm going to give you some details about my relationship with Claire and how we became a couple practicing female domination and male chastity. I'm a 24 year-old caucasian male in pretty good shape. 6 feet tall, about 180 pounds, with brown hair. I'm currently employed at a software company in Texas. I met Claire in college. She is the most beautiful girl in the world, in my opinion. Also caucasian, she is 23 years old, 5'5, 130 pounds, with long dark brown hair, and kind of tan. She works at a small marketing firm in my same city. Her breasts aren't huge, being single Cs, but I like them that way. Her ass is really her best quality. She has a firm, yet large and round ass and stunning legs.
We met at a fraternity party. All the guys were talking about who would get her for the night. And I came out on top. We started dating and have had a very fulfilling relationship for the past two years, up until about 4 or 5 months ago. I started losing interest in her because of my secret obsession with male chastity and female domination. All I would do all day besides go to work was research male chastity and femdom online. Every night I would watch femdom videos, usually masterbating multiple times in a single day. And I would never want to have sex with her because I would have masterbated multiple times already that day.
2 months ago, Claire was using my computer one morning while I was still asleep. I had forgotten to delete my history from the day before and thanks to her snooping, she found out all about my secret fantasy of being chastised, sodomized, punished, and controlled by a beautiful woman. When she first approached me about it, I tried to deny it. But it was obvious. She told me she needed some time to think. The following day we met up at my apartment and we discussed what she had found. She was confused and angry. She felt unwanted and unappreciated.She asked me how often I masterbate to that kind of stuff and I told her "multiple times a day." At this she got very angry.
Surprisingly, right when I thought it was going to end, she gave me an ultimatum..."either you become completely chaste for me and become my permanent slave, or this relationship ends." Obviously, I chose to become her slave and here we are. She had done research the previous night and learned all about the lifestyle and how it could also benefit her. I have a safeword that I will not say here. If I ever don't want to obey her or wish her to stop dominating me, I can say the safeword. However, if I do, the relationship is over for good. Stay posted for more details leading up to my present lifestyle. I will try and post at least a few times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment