Tuesday, May 17, 2011

John's Submission #4

I thought I would give some more detail about how our current relationship first began to evolve. After Mistress Claire first approached me with her findings, there was a small period where not much happened. Obviously, we didn't have sex which wasn't very abnormal for us. She would hardly look at me. Once a couple a week or so went by, we had a long (mostly one-sided) discussion about the major changes that would be happening.
I was to shave my entire body, except my head, and it was to remain completely shaven at all times. She gave me my safeword (which I won't say) and told me the rules on the safeword: if I say it, the relationship is over and she tells everyone we know about my secret. She also made me give her $200 to help pitch in for all the "equipment" she would need. This really excited me, especially when she said that $200 would only pay for about half of what she was buying. Little did I know that I would soon come to fear much of that "equipment."
Mistress  then told me to shave my body and come out and stand in front of her when i finished. She told me that tonight would be a big night for me. I had a massive erection the entire time I shaved. When I came out of the bathroom to stand in front of Mistress, she commented on how cute I looked, especially because I was trembling a little. She then told me bend over her knees as she sat on the edge of the bed. I knew a spanking was coming.
She was unrelenting. She spanked my bare ass with her hand as hard as she could for about 5 minutes straight. She spoke to me about how I deserved what I would be getting and she hoped I could handle my new lifestyle. Then i made the mistake of asking if I could eat her out... She spanked me as hard as possible a few times, sternly saying "you may only do what I tell you!" I was told that if I ever got to pleasure her, it would be a huge privilege.
I began to worry and feel some sadness when she told me "we will never have sex again. I hope you know that." It sparked some mixed emotions in me. But I knew that making her happy is ultimately what I wanted. I began to feel fear for the first time when she told me we would be together in other ways that would involve my newly declared pussy. I assumed this was my asshole and I would find out I was right. But that was to come later. "Tonight," she told me, "is your last night to orgasm for a long, long time." That lifted my spirits a little when I realized I would be getting off. She made me lay on my back with my legs up over my head so my erect penis was pointing right at my mouth.
"To show your devotion and sincereness, you will be swallowing your own cum tonight. Shouldn't be too big of a deal... I did for over a year." I was humiliated. She began stroking my penis. After moaning in intense pleasure for about 25 seconds, I shot a full load all over my face. She quickly demanded me to open my mouth wide and she shoved every drop in there. I wasn't allowed to move until I swallowed which I did, despite the bitterness of the cum and the humiliation.
She then allowed me to put my legs down. Mistress then went in the closet and came back with something. I knew what it was right away. It was a chastity device. A cb-6000 to be specific. My heart started beating very fast. She quickly fastened the device around my flaccid penis. I began to harden again almost immediately. But the belt was secure...and relatively uncomfortable. She showed me her two keys. One she said would be placed in a secret spot only she knew about and the other in a safe at home. In case there was an emergency, I would be able to call her and get the code to the safe. She told me she loved me and we talked for about an hour about how we cared for each other and she tried to comfort me in my worried realization that I would never be penetrating her again. Even worse, chances are she would have to find that penetration elsewhere... I hoped cuckoldry wasn't something on her mind.
I then went to bed, embracing my lovely Mistress Claire. It took me awhile to fall asleep because my mind was racing but I was very comforted to have Her in my arms...

No comments:

Post a Comment